The NIE Library provides support in accessing library materials to users with disabilities.
Searching for Library Materials
- A wheelchair-accessible Library catalogue terminal is available at Level 3, Right Wing.
- Library staff are available to assist users to search for materials. Please contact us for assistance through email.
Extended Loan Period
- Loan periods may be adjusted upon request on a case-by-case basis.
Return of Materials
- You may return your materials using the book delivery service.
- Alternatively, you can request us to pick up your library materials for return from anywhere within the NIE campus through email. Do indicate the location and time that you would like us to meet you.
Book Delivery Service On-campus Pickup
Authorisation for Others to Collect Items and Access Personal Information on Your Behalf
- Written authorisation is required.
- To authorise others to collect loan items on your behalf, to renew loans or to pay fines, please email your request to us.
Book Delivery Service
- You may request for library materials that are available or on hold for you to be delivered to your home in Singapore by courier service.
- The current minimum charge for courier delivery is $9.00.
- Rates are subject to change by the courier service provider.
Find Out More
Library Materials for Print-disabled Students
- We can work with your lecturers to provide access to electronic copies of reading list materials such as electronic books, chapters and journal articles wherever possible.
- Please email us with your enquiries.