Document Delivery for NIE Staff and Students
This service supplies photocopies of journal articles and portions of books that are not available in the NIE Library, to staff and students.
- Please provide accurate and complete citations of items requested
- Average turnaround time ranges from 1 to 7 working days. However, hard-to-find items may take around 3 to 8 weeks
- Documents supplied by RapidILL libraries are free of charge. For documents supplied from other channels, applicable fees vary according to suppliers
Request Document Delivery
Document Delivery for Other Libraries
This service supplies journal articles and portions of books to local and overseas libraries. For libraries requesting for a document delivery supply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processed within 5 working days
- S$10.00 for the first 10 pages + S$2.00 for each subsequent set of 10 pages; OR
- 1 IFLA voucher for the first 20 pages + half an IFLA voucher for each subsequent set of 20 pages
- Processed within 1 working day
- S$28.00 for the first 10 pages + S$22.00 for each subsequent set of 10 pages; OR
- 3 IFLA vouchers for the first 20 pages + 1 and a half IFLA voucher for each subsequent set of 20 pages
- S$100.00 per title (inclusive of postage); OR
- 8 IFLA vouchers per title (inclusive of postage)
- Bankdraft drawn in Singapore currency made payable to National Institute of Education
- IFLA vouchers are preferred for overseas requests.