Available to all library members for collection of reserved items. Reserved items ready for pick up may be collected from the self-service SMART Locker anytime.
Location of SMART Locker
- NIE Block 4, Level 1, Lift Lobby
How to collect reserved item/s from the SMART locker
- Choose the pickup location as SMART Locker when placing a hold on library materials via the Library catalogue.
- You will be notified by email (via the email address registered with us) when your items are available for pick up.
- You will receive an email notification informing you that your holds are ready for pick up.
- You will need your matriculation card/staff card/membership card to collect items from the SMART Locker.
- Reserved item(s) will be checked out to your library account automatically when you open the locker door/s.
NIE Library reservation rules apply to 24-hour self-collection service:
- Reservations can be placed for a book item located in Lending and Non-English Collection.
- The reserved item will be held at the SMART Locker for 7 days from the date of notification. If it is not collected by the stipulated date, the reservation will lapse.
- All reserved items must be collected personally with your matriculation card/staff card/membership card.
- Each member may reserve a maximum of 2 titles.
Please contact Access Services at (65) 6790-3627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.