The Reserves Collection consists of recommended/required readings for course assignments, textbooks, course notes, circulating and non-circulating reference resources.
Borrowing of Items in the Reserves Collection
- Loans are limited to only 1 item at a time.
- Loan duration: 2 hours.
- Loans are on a "first-come-first-served" basis.
- Items may not be reserved.
- Users are not allowed to take any item out of the Reserves collection unless the item has been charged out to them.
- Available 2 hours before the closing of the Service Point (30 min before the library closes).
- Item must be returned by 11 am on the next opening day.
- A $0.50 per hour fine will be imposed on all overdue items.
Tel: (65) 6790-3627
Fax: (65) 6896-9031