Microform materials include microfilms and microfiches on:
- ERIC documents
- Overseas theses
- Out-of-print books
- Cabinet reports
- Back issues of newspapers, journals and magazines
Access to microform materials
- Please approach the staff at Service Point for help in retrieving the microforms.
Reading, printing and scanning microform materials
- All Library members and holders of Temporary Reader's Permits may read, print and scan microform materials.
- Materials can be read using the microform reader-printer located in the Reserves (outside the Private Viewing Room).
- Printing and scanning to PDF are chargeable at $0.025 per page.
- Please approach the Service Point for assistance in reading or printing on the machine.
- For scanning to PDF, please email your request to email@example.com one (1) working day in advance.