Available to all library members for collection of reserved items. Reserved items ready for pick up may be collected from the self-service SMART Locker anytime.
How to collect reserved item/s from the SMART locker
- Choose the pickup location as SMART Locker when placing a hold on library materials via the Library catalogue.
- You will be notified by email (via the email address registered with us) when your items are available for pick up.
- You will receive an email notification informing you that your holds are ready for pick up.
- You will need your matriculation card/staff card/membership card to collect items from the SMART Locker.
- Reserved item(s) will be checked out to your library account automatically when you open the locker door/s.
NIE Library reservation rules apply to 24-hour self-collection service:
- Reservations can be placed only for an item which is out on loan (due date is displayed).
- No reservation is allowed for reference books, reserve (red-spot) items, journals and on order/in process titles.
- The reserved item will be held at the SMART Locker for 7 days from the date of notification. If it is not collected by the stipulated date, the reservation will lapse.
- All reserved items must be collected personally with your matriculation card/staff card/membership card.
- Each member may reserve a maximum of 2 titles.
Please contact Access Services at (65) 6790-3627 or email email@example.com for enquiries.