You can check your library account via the WebOPAC.
Access Your Library Account to
- check the number of items borrowed.
- check fines owed to the Library.
- check the status of reservations.
- renew loans.
- cancel reservations.
- change your library PIN.
- update address or email.
WebOPAC via the World Wide Web
b. Type your User ID and PIN, click on "Login".
c. To renew item(s), go to "My Account", click on "Renew My materials".
d. Check the appropriate box(es) and click on "Renew Selected Items".
e. To cancel reservation (request), go to "My Account", click on "Review My Account".
f. Check the appropriate box(es) and click on "Cancel Selected Holds".
g. After checking your library account, logout from the WebOPAC.
Borrower ID & PIN
Members are required to key in their borrower ID number and/or PIN when accessing some of the services available on the WebOPAC. These services include viewing of borrower information/requests/outstanding balance, cancellation of requests and loan renewals.
The borrower ID number for the various categories of members are: -
- Higher degree, Postgraduate, undergraduate & full-time in-service students
The borrower ID number is your matric card or registration card number.
The borrower ID number is your NRIC or FIN number.
- Part-time teaching staff & external members
The borrower ID number is the barcode number on your library card.
- Borrower ID: Your library/matriculation/staff card number is your borrower ID.
- PIN: The PIN assigned to all members is the last four alphanumeric characters of NRIC, FIN or passport number. Please note that members may change their PIN via the the WebOPAC.
- Inability to access WebOPAC to renew your loan is not a valid reason for waiver of overdue fines.
Please contact the Loan Counter staff at (65) 6790-3627 or email email@example.com should you have any queries on NIE Library Account.